searching for a set of RL02 slides

Michael Sokolov msokolov at ivan.Harhan.ORG
Fri Apr 1 12:48:20 CST 2005

Cameron Kaiser <spectre at floodgap.com> wrote:

> This may be a subtle point, but it's the day, not the date, I'm referring to.

But there is absolutely nothing special about the day.  The "April Fool's Day"
semantics result only from the Gregorian calendar mapping this day to the
April 1 date, and are applicable only to those using the Gregorian calendar.

BTW I have always hated "April Fool's Day" with passion.  But now I can
breathe a sigh of relief since the new calendar I use has NO April 1.

MS