HP9133 user guide...?

Tony Duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Sun Apr 3 12:23:28 CDT 2005

>   You're correct. I looked at my disk drive notes later and found a note
> that the 9153 did use an HP drive. But I'm pretty certain that the ONE time
> I was able to replace a drive and format it and have it work was on a drive
> that used a ST-225. I know at least one model of the 9133 uses the ST-225
> but don't remember which one it was without looking at my notes however I
> THINK it was a 15Mb model.

That's interesting. The 9113H uses an ST225 I think (it's certainly a
normal ST506 interaced hard disk). If there's a way to replace the drive
in that with any old ST225 ripped from a PC or something then I'll be
rather happy. I'd also be interested if anyone has worked out what the
Ident Sea settings correspond to.