Collect all Macs? was Re: Mac OS 9.1 now a free download

Vintage Computer Festival vcf at siconic.com
Sun Apr 3 20:48:13 CDT 2005

On Sun, 3 Apr 2005, Scott Stevens wrote:

> Is anybody trying to collect a complete set of ALL the Mac hardware?
> There is a tremendous variety from the middle years.

Hans Franke is well on his way thanks to me.  I've got a LOT of random Mac
models.  Lots of lame Performa and nicer PowerPC models.  If anyone wants
to attempt to collect their own complete line of Macs then let me know.  I
get them in all the time, from the earliest to the latest (more in the
hump of the "bathtub curve" though.