Corrosion pains

Parker, Kevin KParker at workcover.com
Sun Apr 3 21:27:58 CDT 2005

Appreciate a little bit of advice from the list please.

I started getting my shed full of gear in order on the weekend.
Following a renno of the kitchen the plan is to rebuild the kitchen
cupboards in the shed to provide additional storage.

I noted when moving stuff around on the weekend that some corrosion has
set into DB plugs and PS2 connectors etc. Fortunately its on a couple of
AT machines of which I have about a zillion so its not a big drama but
I'm more concerned about the longer term effects on my more precious
assets.

Storing stuff in the house would be great but that also equates to
divorce :-)

How do people store their computer stuff medium to long term.

++++++++++
Kevin Parker
Web Services Consultant
WorkCover Corporation

p: 08 8233 2548
m: 0418 806 166
e: kparker at workcover.com
w: www.workcover.com

++++++++++

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee only. It may
contain information that is protected by legislated confidentiality
and/or is legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient you
are prohibited from disseminating, distributing or copying this e-mail.

Any opinion expressed in this e-mail may not necessarily be that of the
WorkCover Corporation of South Australia. Although precautions have
been taken, the sender cannot warrant that this e-mail or any files
transmitted with it are free of viruses or any other defect.

immediately by return e-mail and destroy the original e-mail and any
copies.