Corrosion pains

Joe R. rigdonj at cfl.rr.com
Mon Apr 4 10:58:32 CDT 2005

  If I was going to keep anything in an outside building I would first seal
it in a plastic trash bag to keep the varmits and bugs out of it. I would
probably help if you could put some kind of dissicant pack in the bag as
well. Then box it in a sturdy box to protect it and the bag and it should
keep fine. I have a friend that has books this way and stored them in an
outside shed and they've kept fine for over ten years. Considering the
heat, bugs and humidity here in Florida that's little short of a miracle!

  Joe