[OT]Tasted freecycling group. Wanted:offered ratio too high

C Fernandez fernande at internet1.net
Thu Apr 7 00:13:03 CDT 2005

I joined several local lists.  Much of what is offered seems to be kids
clothing and toys.  I did get rid of a leaking, but fixable, fish tank
the day after I joined.  I must have had about 15 people wanting it.
I'm thinking of offering the broken chunks of cement that I have in my
backyard..... I probably won't get to many takers for that one :-)

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA