Switch Handle Pictures

woodelf bfranchuk at jetnet.ab.ca
Fri Apr 8 10:27:04 CDT 2005

vrs wrote:

>Will do, though there is a fair bit of mold tweaking, color mixing, etc.
>that I'm not sure how to make a recipe for.
>

>>Once we get the plastic stuff down, they'll be no reason for any
>>classiccmp to remain unrestored...
>>

>I can think of a few more parts made of unobtainium (but I'm working on it)
>:-).

Now I suppose you what to be paid in rare coins for the unobtainium parts.
You might want to check out  *Plastic Injection Molding Machine* at
Linsday's books
http://www.lindsaybks.com/dgjp/djgbk/inject/index.html
I don't know if that will work for the PDP handles but I suspect you
don't have a
air  bubble problem  with it.
*Secrets of Building a Plastic Vacuum Forming Machine* may also be a
good book
for the shelf. http://www.lindsaybks.com/dgjp/djgbk/vacf/index.html