Switch Handle Pictures

Heinz Wolter h.wolter at sympatico.ca
Fri Apr 8 11:48:18 CDT 2005

not at all! I used to do this when potting military aircraft power
supplies...
we used a two part resin, and a bell jar/pump to cycle vacuum half a dozen
times - to get the bubble out from the aggressive mixing. not sure how
much suck you'll get out of  'seal a meal'  though. it would be more
convenient
to do at least a dozen or so at a time, before it became too time/labour
intensive.
I recall we had to be very careful on how fast to pump down.. otherwise the
casting resin would fizz up like a shaken pop bottle. Not sure how the soft
flexible moulds would handle the vacuum either - if they had bubbles...
the best way to go would be to machine up a steel die, but that costs real
$$