Switch Handle Pictures

James Fogg James at jdfogg.com
Fri Apr 8 11:56:13 CDT 2005

> Ok, total neophyte input here on my part. But most of the 
> techniques I've seen involve doing the casting inside a small 
> dixie cup. If the problem is air bubbles, what about using a 
> common (at least back in the 70's) device that many people 
> still have in their kitchens... a "seal-a-meal". Mine has a 

I think the usual approach is a vibrating table shake the bubbles to the

More information about the cctalk mailing list