Free Sun3 workstations

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 10:41:47 CDT 2005

On Apr 8, 2005 6:49 PM, Jules Richardson <julesrichardsonuk at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Now in the back of my car :)
>
> Had to go to Fulham to help pick up a Pr1me 750 mini earlier and these
> machines were only just down the road, so I grabbed them at the same
> time. There was no sign of the 3/50 but we've already got one of those
> and they're pretty dull hardware-wise anyway - no great loss!
>
> Won't get a chance to look the Sun stuff over until tomorrow though...

Oh splendid!

Oddly enough, Kake (Kate/Kaet), the young lady getting rid of them,
was at my house this morning. Her B/F has just rented my spare room...

This house now has, by any reasonable definition, an *excessive*
number of computers. I must get rid of some, somehow...

--
Liam Proven
Home: http://welcome.to/liamsweb * Blog: http://lproven.livejournal.com
AOL, Yahoo UK: liamproven * ICQ: 73187508 * MSN: lproven at hotmail.com