Help ID'ing this terminal...

Curt @ Atari Museum curt at atarimuseum.com
Mon Apr 11 09:58:07 CDT 2005

I just posted a video from 1983 with a walkthrough of the inside of the
Atari Home Computer Division development building, during the video, one
of the coders is sitting in front of a terminal and I would like to ID
it and possible try to track down one to obtain, can anybody ID this
terminal:

http://www.atarimuseum.com/downloads/atari-terminal.gif

BTW, for those who would like to see the video, its a 14min 15mb wmv file:

http://www.atarimuseum.com/ahs_archives/archives/Video-Library/video-files/misc/Greg_Riker_1983.wmv

Curt