plastic "push rivets"??

Jay West jwest at
Wed Apr 13 15:45:49 CDT 2005

I'm not sure what these things are called... but I need some. I'm calling 
them plastic "push rivets", where a plastic plunger pushes through a collar 
with 3 or 4 plastic legs. These legs break off.

All the ones I've seen so far are a pretty common size. However, the ones I 
need two of at the moment are slightly smaller than that. Specifically, 
these are the two plastic push rivets from an HP 264X terminal that hold the 
metal cover over the CRT.

Anyone ever find a source for these? Both my local electronics places came 
up empty.


Jay West 

More information about the cctalk mailing list