XEROX 820 CP/M PRIMER INFO PROCESSOR MANUAL

Joe R. rigdonj at cfl.rr.com
Thu Apr 14 10:13:07 CDT 2005

At 10:43 PM 4/13/05 -0500, you wrote:
>On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 23:22:44 -0400
>"Joe R." <rigdonj at cfl.rr.com> wrote:
>
>> Somebody needs to buy this and scan it and post it.
>> <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1247&item=518
>> 4646760&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW>
>>
>>   Joe
>>
>It looks interesting and all, but does it contain anything really unique
>about the Xerox 820?

  I have no idea, I've never seen it.

 The table of contents makes it look like a pretty
>general 'intro to CP/M' type book.  I have 'complete' docs, including
>schematics, for the 820's cousin the 'Big Board.'  Have these been
>scanned and uploaded?

    Not as far as I know. I searched for them without success but it's been
a couple of years ago.

 Maybe I should dig it out of storage if not.

    Yes you should. I need docs explaining how to connect the hard drive
and configure it and the controller.

    Joe