Oscilloscope question

Brad Parker brad at heeltoe.com
Thu Apr 14 12:55:17 CDT 2005

Tom Jennings wrote:

>I've got a TDS-2012 (or something like that) it's just great.

I've got a TDS 2024 and love it.  Miss my old huge Tek scope but it
stopped at 150mhz and was a little long in the tooth.  Still works,
however.  Plus it only has 2 channels and the 2024 has 4.

The new small digital o-scopes are so fast and easy use.  I can capture
something and measure it in short order.  can't beat that.

I would never use a 2024 for a 1ghz signal but for most of these little
sub 200mhz SOC boards it's perfect.

plus, love the color traces :-)  (this from a man who makes his emacs font
green because it reminds him of a hazeltine :-)

-brad