Osborne 1

Jim Leonard trixter at oldskool.org
Fri Apr 15 11:41:39 CDT 2005

Crap, what happened to my attachment?  Grumble...

Okay, here is the original message, please direct all inquiries to him:

From:
"Richard" <richard.d.vaughn at mchsi.com>
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 18:34:09 -0500
To:
<trixter at despammed.com>

Hello, i came acrossed your site, and wondered if you might know anyone who
would be interested in an old Osborne one pc as shown on this site.

http://oldcomputers.net/osborne.html

I hate to part with it but really have no use for it, its very dusty and still
comes on. I have no software for it and wouldnt know how to use this old thing
anyway. Its a part of history and i would hate to see it go to a landfill i
would rather sell it to someone who is still into this old stuff

--
Jim Leonard (trixter at oldskool.org)                    http://www.oldskool.org/
Want to help an ambitious games project?             http://www.mobygames.com/