new HP-2100 collector

Dwight K. Elvey dwight.elvey at amd.com
Fri Apr 15 20:32:50 CDT 2005

>From: "Tim Riker" <Tim at rikers.org>
---snip---

>Does anyone know what the "Sandia Laboratories" desk + racks is for?
>There is only one thing left in the rack and it's in real bad shape.
>
>http://rikers.org/gallery/hardware/20050415_092748
>http://rikers.org/gallery/hardware/20050415_092802
>http://rikers.org/gallery/hardware/20050415_104726

---snip---

Hi Tim
 Sandia Labs do all kinds of things. They even build
one of a kind super computers to all kinds of things.
That rack could have been just about anything. Unless
it was someone that worked there, that worked on that
specific machine, I doubt anyone would know what it
was for. Even then, it may be that because of their
security clearance, they couldn't tell you what it was.
Dwight