free stuff

Erik S. Klein classiccmp at vintage-computer.com
Sat Apr 16 11:46:45 CDT 2005

Is anyone in the neighborhood able to pick this stuff up and ship it?

I'm very interested in some (most) items but can't get to Michigan from
California in time. . .

I'll pay for time/trouble/shipping/gas etc!

Failing that, if they can just be dropped off at a FedEx Kinkos or UPS store
I'll pay for that.

Hey, I can dream, can't I?

   Erik Klein
   www.vintage-computer.com