DG Eclipse available... (Second try)

Mark Davidson medavidson at mac.com
Mon Apr 18 19:07:03 CDT 2005

On Apr 8, 2005, at 3:25 PM, Mark Davidson wrote:

> On Apr 8, 2005, at 2:59 PM, woodelf wrote:
>
>> Mark Davidson wrote:
>>
>>> An update...
>>>
>>> As I write this, my girlfriend is at home waiting for the delivery
>>> truck to show up with the Eclipse... I'm sure she'll call me when it
>>> arrives and sees how big it is. *grin*
>>>
>>> In any case, it's going in the garage for now... when I get back
>>> from vacation, I'll be able to get started on making it work.
>>> Photos to follow...
>>
>> Better have your girl friend sit shotgun until you get back from you
>> vacation
>> the subject line is "DG Eclipse available ..." :) I'd check the
>> packing anyhow
>> before you leave just to confurm it got there safely.

Ok, I'm back from my vacation... I guess you could say that taking my
girlfriend on a cruise to Mexico was my way of saying "thanks, honey!"
for putting up with my collecting. *grin*

In any case, i had ZERO time before leaving to check anything out.
I've taken some photos of the newly arrived Eclipse (still in packing
and palleted) that I'll post tonight or tomorrow.  I plan on keeping a
log and photo page of my attempts to bring this beast online, so I'll
keep the list updated.

Mark