TCF goodies

joe heck trash3 at splab.cas.neu.edu
Tue Apr 19 15:48:23 CDT 2005

If it was new electronics, then yes, it is YouDoIt electronics, just off
Rte 128 at the Needham/Newton exit, which is one exit below the Rte 9 exit.

Used is another story.  I haven't been in a while, but in Cambridge was
Eli Heffron, which is now E.L.I. computers.

There are a couple of other used/surplus places around here, but they
are not really open to the public.  One is off of Rte 3, below Rte 128,
going toward the Cape, in Hanover.

Joe Heck