"Futuredomain" 8bit SCSI (??)

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 13:20:52 CDT 2005

On 4/20/05, Andrew Jones <aijones2 at bsu.edu> wrote:
> http://www.weirdstuff.com/cgi-bin/item/14178
>
> I've never heard of the store selling it, I've never heard of the
> company manufacturing it, but there you have it.  A new-old-stock
> eight-bit ISA SCSI card.

I've heard of Futuredomain, but do not have any of their products.

I have _been_ to Wierd Stuff Warehouse; I even have a poster/calendar
on my wall.  The last thing I got from them was a complete boxed set
of Interactive UNIX... several cubic feet of white boxes and binders.
There are others on this list who have purchased _much_ more stuff
from there than I have, but then I don't get to the Bay Area all that
often.

> Does anyone think this is on the level?

Absolutely.

-ethan