tube technology and EMP

Pete Turnbull pete at
Thu Apr 21 19:21:31 CDT 2005

On Apr 21 2005, 23:42, Michael Sokolov wrote:
> Kapteyn, Rob <kapteynr at> wrote:
> > The russian cosmonauts, on the other hand, simply used a pencil :-)
> We had those space pens too.

You can still buy them, they're called Fisher Space Pens.  I carry one
all the time and can attest that they do indeed write upside-down or
under water, but I've never had the oportunity to try one in zero
gravity.  They don't work nearly as well as ordinary pens, though.

Pete						Peter Turnbull
						Network Manager
						University of York

More information about the cctalk mailing list