Better have a strong stomach for this...

Patrick Finnegan pat at computer-refuge.org
Fri Apr 22 10:58:49 CDT 2005

On Friday 22 April 2005 10:24, William Donzelli wrote:
> > Check out all four pages in the link under this photo (from CNET):
> > http://tinyurl.com/9e6le
>
> Yes...recycling...bad thing...wouldn't want that...

I wouldn't be so upset if I couldn't see a Sun E5x00/6x00 rack sitting
there in the forground, a system that's probably still worth >$1k, or
at least a few hundred $$, and still a fairly desirable system.  I
don't mind them recycling stuff that can't be resold to other people
for use, but when you start pitching perfectly sellable machines to the
shredder, perhaps you need to rethink your methods...

Pat
--
Purdue University ITAP/RCS        ---  http://www.itap.purdue.edu/rcs/
The Computer Refuge               ---  http://computer-refuge.org