Apple // Questions

chris cb at mythtech.net
Fri Apr 22 21:07:59 CDT 2005

>I'd not realized it was the same footprint.  In that case, this probably is
>the best way for me to go.  Plus I think I can easily get to at least one of
>my //gs's.  The doc's, and the box of stuff for it will no doubt be more
>interesting...

It isn't *exactly* the same footprint.

The IIgs takes up the same amount of space for the computer as the IIc
does. However, with the IIc you get the floppy drive and keyboard in that
same space. The IIgs has external floppy and keyboard.

Personally, I prefer the external keyboard anyway, as it gives more
flexability to where the computer itself goes.

-chris
<http://www.mythtech.net>