surplus store in Seattle area

Bruce Lane kyrrin at bluefeathertech.com
Sat Apr 23 02:16:10 CDT 2005

	I would add to this RE-PC's two locations, in Tukwila and Seattle.

	At the risk of shameless self-promotion, my web site at:

	http://www.bluefeathertech.com/technoid/waswapindex.html

	...has listings for electronics and computer surplus places in Washington (state), parts of Oregon, and the Bay Area.

	Keep the peace(es).

On 22-Apr-05 at 11:18 Saquinn624 at aol.com wrote:

>BOEING!!! if you're in Kent, you should definitely check it out.
>Feast or famine, prices sometimes great, ok, or outrageous, but they have
>everything from VAXen to ONYX/HP V-class machines, unfortunatly mostly PCs
>(but I
>got my $5 Apollo, and my $25 Indigo2 IMPACT 10000 (this was 3 years ago)
>
>- Scott Quinn

Bruce Lane, Owner & Head Hardware Heavy,
Blue Feather Technologies -- http://www.bluefeathertech.com
kyrrin (at) bluefeathertech do/t c=o=m
"If Salvador Dali had owned a computer, would it have been equipped with surreal ports?"