Apple // Emulator Disk Images

Gordon Tulloch gtulloch at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 26 08:52:36 CDT 2005

Indeed, one would expect that a disk image utility would write the whole formatted image on the disk and be done with it.

I had all sorts of problems writing disk images on the target platform that I thought were communications related, which disappeared when I formatted the disks. Interestingly, CP/M images seem to write just fine on DOS formatted disks so go figure.

Regards,
  Gord