Stuff I want
rickb at bensene.com
Thu Apr 28 15:38:22 CDT 2005
OK, here's a list of (on topic) things I want:
- A good working DEC RL01 Drive
- A full set of drive select (0-3) plugs for RL01/RL02 drives
- Someone to fix my somewhat sick RK8E (buss interface is messed up)
- A Wang 370 Programming Keyboard (for Wang 300 Calculators)
- Rackmount Slides for DEC RL01/RL02 drives (for mounting in a DEC rack)
- Four known-good Intel 1101A 256x1 Static RAM chips (to fix a Wang 144
- HP-9100A calculator
- A replacment phototransistor array for my DEC PC-08 tape reader/punch. One
phototransistor is bad.
Have numerous things to trade, too much to list here.
Money is short - just got laid off, so I can't offer much in the way of
If you have anything Email me, and maybe we can work out some trades.
The Old Calculator Web Museum
More information about the cctalk