VCF suggestions...

Patrick Finnegan pat at computer-refuge.org
Thu Aug 4 15:00:32 CDT 2005

On Thursday 04 August 2005 13:49, Tony Duell wrote:
> > How about taking good quality digital photos of the exhibits and
> > then
>
>                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> That is surely a contradiction in terms

Please, not this argument again...

What he meant is "good enough" quality, for producing calendars or books
from.  A 20"x20" piece of sheet film isn't necessary for doing that,
and a few k$ (or perhaps less) digital camera can produce "good enough"
photos.  In fact, I'd argue that to most people (Tony, as you should
know, you're not 'most people') a $300-$500 digital camera will produce
"good enough" results.

Tony, I think what you call "good quality" most people would call
"excessive quality". :)

Pat