KILL KILL KILL -- RE: was VCF suggestions / now photography

Tim Shoppa shoppa_classiccmp at trailing-edge.com
Sat Aug 6 06:45:17 CDT 2005

I have to apologize for contributing to the OT.  But a slight
explanation, if not excuse:

I spend way too much time of my day sitting in front of a keyboard and
CRT.  Digital photography generally implies plugging a camera into
a modern PC-clone running windows and doing some point-and-drool.
(Yes, I know, many cameras can be plugged into a Linux box, and some
don't even require a computer if you plug the camera straight into
a printer.)

Anything that reduces my amount of time sitting in front of a modern
computer is a good thing, and doing stuff in the darkroom is an example
of a "good thing" activity.

Tim.