Possible entertainment for VCF 8.0

Lee Courtney lcourtney at mvista.com
Fri Aug 12 11:15:27 CDT 2005

Sellam,

I think this would/could be a really interesting presentation at VCF. Don't
know if I'm so much interested in a "concert". But hearing about evolution
of synthesizer technology over the years, cross-pollination between
electronic music and advances in computing technology would be a great
topic.

Cheers,

Lee Courtney

MontaVista Software