free Grinnell GMR-270 frame buffer for PDP-11

Kurt Rosenfeld hardware at ees1s0.engr.ccny.cuny.edu
Sun Aug 14 17:57:27 CDT 2005

Dear Classiccmp Community,

I have a Grinnell GMR-270 frame buffer for a PDP-11 to give away.  It was
given to me as working, but I cannot test it since I do not currently have
a working PDP-11 system.  It provides color 512x512 output to a monitor,
which a included.  Also included is the original documentation, which
includes technical data and programming information.  It seems that it can
also act as a frame grabber.  It has hardware pan/zoom functionality.  It
is a regular 19" rack unit, approximately a cube, and weighs around 40
pounds.

I am in New York City.  If you want it, come and get it.

thanks, -kurt