VCF Suggestions (film vs. digital cameras)

Vintage Computer Festival vcf at siconic.com
Tue Aug 16 11:55:51 CDT 2005

Didn't this thread die about a week ago?

In the future, can these messages simply be gated out of existence during
the moderation process (i.e. treated as spam?)

I'll volunteer for the gating if I could do this.  I'm sure nobody would
like me as a moderator, so the better option is for people to not be so
blatantly about off-topic.  This is just rude and annoying.