ever re-lubricate a 9-track tape?

Cameron Kaiser spectre at floodgap.com
Wed Aug 17 15:30:24 CDT 2005

> > ps: the astroglide reference is just there for humor sake.  I'm sure there
> > is a more appropriate industrial grade lubricant used on tapes.

> Sadly, I will be of NO help in this thread, but I wanted to note that
> post made the day here. I must be a sheltered soul, I'd never heard of
> this product.  But, you learn something new every day...

Actually, I have samples in my office (I'm not kidding, I give them out to
patients who have difficulties with "intimate lubrication"). Drop by if
you're interested in picking up some. ;)

 Cameron Kaiser, Floodgap Systems Ltd * So. Calif., USA * ckaiser at floodgap.com
-- Yes, but when I try to see things your way it gives me a headache. ---------