Rodime RO200 series

lee davison leeedavison at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 17 18:51:30 CDT 2005

>> While this is an RO200 series I don't know which one.

> Do you know if it's an 200E-series drive or a plain old 200
> series?

It seems to be a plain old 200 series, at least the label says
RO 200 series and not RO 200E series. No model number anywhere
though.

> Capacity seems to be dictated by number of heads (which you
> can count with the lid off!)

Curses! I didn't count and I don't want to open it up again
unless I have to. I do remember that it is 'full' of platters
though, and there is an arm to each surface. It's the first
time I've seen a full height drive without room for an extra
platter or two.

Cheers,

Lee.

.