OT: Outlook 2000 woes & this list

Jules Richardson julesrichardsonuk at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 25 15:31:08 CDT 2005

> >If I double-click on a list message to open in its own window, then I get
> >something different yet again - in the From: field something like:
> >"cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org; on behalf of; Jules Richardson
> >[julesrichardsonuk at yahoo.co.uk]"
> >

> Real simple go into your address book and find the
> "cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org"
> entry and delete it.  Somehow you associated that with a CCTALK.

unfortunately not - I've got cctalk at classiccmp.org in there, but no sign of
a bounces address :(

I'm assuminmg Outlook is just going nuts because it can't handle messages
having both a sender and from address in the same header - of course it's
too braindead to let me see the received message header (rather than its
post-receipt bastardised version) so I can't actually verify that...

If I'd had more setup time before I left the UK the laptop wouldn't be
running Windows even :)

Thunderbird time I suppose...