Still at it (ImageDisk update)
dave04a at dunfield.com
Fri Aug 26 13:04:36 CDT 2005
Continuing with my own experience as I use it, and feedback from
others, I have once again updated ImageDisk.
1.05 = Fix to interleave logic (could mix up Cylinder/Head mapping).
Rename IMDAM to IMDU (IMageDisk Utility) and add capabilities:
- Handle larger tracks
- Remove specific tracks/sides
- Convert image to raw binary sector dump
- Translate data rates within image
- reGenerate tracks with new interleave factor
- Append, Replace and Extract comment record
The update is available on my site (see sig), in the "Disks/Software
imaegs" section - imd105.zip near the top of that page.
dave04a (at) Dave Dunfield
dunfield (dot) Firmware development services & tools: www.dunfield.com
com Vintage computing equipment collector.
More information about the cctalk