Old MS-DOS & WIN Software

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Fri Dec 2 18:51:35 CST 2005

On 12/2/2005 at 7:36 PM Scott Stevens wrote:

>It would be neat if Microsoft would produce 'Microsoft Visual
>Assembler .NET' but I think they discourage that sort of thing.  I
>have Visual Basic for MS-DOS, though (it's pretty cool in some
>regards).

Yeah, well, you know that with the release of NT, Microsoft wanted a
completely portable operating system, so they could release versions for
MIPS and Alpha.   Boy, that idea sure died in a hurry!

ML's in the 2000/XP DDK, though I don't know if it's in the Vista DDK.
I'd be surprised if it was.

Cheers,
Chuck