A Hobbyist DECnet Network

Julian Wolfe fireflyst at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 8 18:05:41 CST 2005

Yeah, as soon as I get my TK50 or one of my 9 tracks working I'm going to
load DECnet/E, and then hopefully put my 11/23plus up on HECnet.

It would be neat if we could get the guy running the DEC 10 on pdpplanet to
link up to us also.

I think this'll pick up steam as it rolls downhill, as most net trends do.
Once people see that there are several machines on the network, it'll become
larger.

I gotta say, it sure would be cool to have my installation of DECmail
connected with other systems across the globe.