sad to report...

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Thu Dec 8 23:27:49 CST 2005

On Fri, 9 Dec 2005, Patrick Finnegan wrote:
> > And that's one of the reasons I work for a university.
>
> Before Fred sees this, :) I want to add "with an enlightened boss above
> me who isn't a pain in the behind".  (And the same with his manager.)

You've sure got THAT right!

One of my colleagues got into serious trouble for taking things out of a
dumpster.

Also, back when the computer lab was full of 5150s, and 286 machines were
still over a grand, the administrators upgraded their 286 ATs to 386.
(for running DOS WordPervert)
When we asked for the old machines, to upgrade the lab, we were refused,
because they were getting $50 each trade-in.

Grumpy Ol' Fred     		cisin at xenosoft.com