cctalk Digest, Vol 28, Issue 36

Al Hartman alhartman at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 09:50:15 CST 2005

Glad to oblige..

Here's some websites with pics...

http://www.outlawnet.com/~jboatno4/zintface.htm
(I made both the Label and Ad in this page.. LOL!)

http://www.outlawnet.com/~jboatno4/slvr-fdd.htm
http://www.outlawnet.com/~jboatno4/welcome.htm

http://www.timexsinclair.org/unsorted/TS-ZebraDiskSystem.html

My friend Tom still has one of the black FDD-3000
Systems (all in one case). I may get it from him at
some time.

I don't have a TS-2068 anymore, but I DO have a
prototype of a U.S. ZX-Spectrum, and a Spectrum
version of the FDD Interface.

So, I could run such a system using my Spectrum.

Al