CUBIX/6809 updates

Dave Dunfield dave04a at dunfield.com
Tue Dec 13 16:47:20 CST 2005

> A workaround for the floppy dataseparator would be very nice...

Are they that hard to find? -- I've got a little stash of them, because I find them
all over the place (found quite a few at the local recyclers just by going through
their bin of scrap boards) I think they were quite popular at one time. They were
not uncommon on XT floppy controllers.

I haven't build it, but I'm pretty sure I have a data-separator design from a NEC
application note or some such kicking around - I can see if I can dig it up.

Regards,
Dave

--
dave04a (at)    Dave Dunfield