Strange PCBs found at hamfest - GPIB?

Gerald Molenkamp geraldm at iprimus.com.au
Fri Dec 16 06:52:41 CST 2005

Hi Jim,

I read your message on the control of a Tek2712 via GPIB.

I have a Tek2712 myself with no serial interface, however I do have a GPIB.
I also have a Ethernet to GPIB interface and are able to control my HP 53131
counter via GPIB, so I know it all works fine. I am struggling to find
appropriate drivers or basic control s/w that allows me to connect the
Tek2712 to the GPIB I/F.

My aim is to simply print, however any additional features would help.

Are you able to provide more detail of how you went about controlling your
Tek2712 via GPIB?

Regards

Gerald Molenkamp
Melbourne Australia