Good haul of old pc stuph

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Fri Dec 16 12:51:51 CST 2005

On 12/16/2005 at 12:23 PM Jim Leonard wrote:

>I own a CorelSCSI 8-bit board but without software I can't use it (based
>on the
>videotape that came with it, it appears to have been designed for hooking
>up CDROMs and tape drives anyway)

SCSI is pretty much SCSI if you've got ASPI support.  I found a Corel
LS-2000 driver on Driverguide that comes with ASPI drivers for DOS and
Win95; I checked and it also has drivers for the aforementioned Trantor
T130 also.

http://members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=33593

>> A clue to finding drivers is to locate the SCSI LSI chip.  The Trantor
>> T130, for example, has an NCR 53C400.
>
>And where would I find these fabled drivers?  :-)

Driverguide--and ask--if the people on this list are like me, I never throw
a driver away.

Cheers,
Chuck