Apple 1 on eBay - shameless self promotion

Bryan K. Blackburn oldcomp at cox.net
Mon Dec 19 08:30:32 CST 2005

First of all I guess I haven't been clear. I apologize for that. I have
answered several private emails on the topic, not realizing that none
were going to the list:

The boards were made by Stephen Gabaly, who brought us the Mark-8
replicas. He also supplied the bulk of the parts. He will be offering
more kits, probably between $400-600 each depending on the included
parts. I have no further information.

My biggest contribution is just assembling the machine, and
troubleshooting some component incompatibilities.

I have to agree totally with all of your points, because I felt the same
way when the Mark-8 kits began showing up everywhere; but when it came
down to it, I know I will never own a real Apple 1, unless it is a
reproduction of one kind or another. So I made two, one for me and one
to sell, figuring that there were many without the skill to assemble one
themselves.

-Bryan