ImageDisk project is canceled

Cameron Kaiser spectre at floodgap.com
Tue Dec 20 09:16:07 CST 2005

> > Ah, so he's just supposed to sit there and take it?
>
> Well, you know, he *might* even actually *listen* to some of it.

He did, and people are still bouncing on him all over it even after he made
his point and decision (including you, I might add).

> > [...], and after Dave said he would release the source when he was
> > good and ready to (his right, I might add, and even though he doesn't
> > have to justify why he wants it that way, he did),
>
> His *right*, feh.

That's exactly the attitude I'm referring to.

--
--------------------------------- personal: http://www.armory.com/~spectre/ ---
-- God made the integers; all else is the work of Man. -- Kronecker -----------