ImageDisk project is canceled

Chris M chrism3667 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 11:20:30 CST 2005

 I think it would be very unfortunate if the thing
just died here and now. I've found Dave to be a very
helpful guy, and perhaps he just stretched himself too
thin, and with the pressure of the holiday season
compacting even further. Bozos need to lay off or at
least back off with the source code thing. I feel if
he's done with it at some point, he should release it,
but don't lecture him about it. Of course releasing it
has certain implications, and these need to be
considered carefully. Perhaps releasing it to
trustworthy individuals :0. Don't ask me who they
might be though. Perhaps let's leave the whole issue
alone until after the new year(?)