SOL-20 keyboard question

Tony Duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Thu Dec 29 06:20:28 CST 2005

> The following site seems to think that you can use junker Sun 4 keyboards
> for parts:

Keytronics keyboards turn up on all sorts of machines (I've come across
them on PERQ 2's, Apricots, Tekky workstations, etc). And from what I've
seen the mylar/foam disk assemblies are all the same size

However, these parts decay naturally, whether the keyboard has been used
or not. I'd be a bit careful about spending money on an old keyboard to
get them. They may well be useless, or fail again in a short time.