Housing collections

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Thu Dec 29 15:33:02 CST 2005

In article <200512291535.35083.rtellason at blazenet.net>,
    "Roy J. Tellason" <rtellason at blazenet.net>  writes:

> On Wednesday 28 December 2005 08:09 pm, Scott Stevens wrote:
> > > My lot is fairly large (0.23 acres)  [...]
>
> I wouldn't consider that size to be "fairly large" but then I'm thinking in
> terms of "several acres",  probably as rural as I can manage to get...

For a house in an urban setting, that is a pretty large lot.  Its a
postage stamp compared to rural lots though.  When I was house
shopping I was shown 3 BR houses on 0.10 acre lots.  The "yard"
consisted of a 1 ft. wide strip of grass in front of the house.
             Pilgrimage: Utah's annual demoparty
                <http://pilgrimage.scene.org>