E-bay complaints

Philip Pemberton philpem at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Jul 4 12:13:06 CDT 2005

In message <200507040853.17442.lbickley at bickleywest.com>
          Lyle Bickley <lbickley at bickleywest.com> wrote:

> - and the only way anyone will beat you is by bidding more - whether by
> "standard" bidding or sniping.

What really - and I mean REALLY - annoys me are the prats that snipe items
for some stupid price, then never pay. I've had to deal with one of them
before. NPB'd him and got a wonderful email back - "You f*ing scammed me, i
paid, i paid, scammer, f*er, your mother was a hamster and your father
smelled of elderberries", et cetera. Last I heard he was looking for a new
ISP.

Later.
--
Phil.                              | Acorn Risc PC600 Mk3, SA202, 64MB, 6GB,
philpem at philpem.me.uk              | ViewFinder, 10BaseT Ethernet, 2-slice,