"Response" from seller with the "Apple-1"

'Computer Collector Newsletter' news at computercollector.com
Tue Jul 5 21:19:10 CDT 2005

concerns about the computer, I asked the seller WHY he didn't address the
concerns or send personal replies.  His reply to that: "Yes, I sent the same
for reply to all the messages I missed here in the ebay box. I am not sure I
see the need to send different ones to each person."

Oh, how nice of him!