source of blank 82S123s?

Tom Uban uban at ubanproductions.com
Wed Jul 6 15:38:17 CDT 2005

Hi Ethan,

I bought some 82S23, which is the open collector version of the
tristate 82S123, from Halpin a while back. If you only need a couple
I could sell/trade you some.

Alternatively, based on this cross reference:

http://www.mikesarcade.com/cgi-bin/spies.cgi?action=url&type=info&page=PromRef.txt

These are all equivalent:

Fujitsu          SIG     AMD    MMI      NAT    TI      HAR
7112  32x8 TS == 82S123, 27S19, 6331,   74S288, 18S030, 7603

You might be able to find some NTE74S288 parts or the AMD27S19. In
fact a search at jameco.com for 27s19 brings up 82S123 parts for $8.89
each in the AMD variety.

You have to be careful about the differences in programming on the
different vendors...

--tom